Friday, July 31, 2009

Aquapod 29 gallon HQI 70 watt.Is it any good?

Thinking of getting an aquapod but am kinda scared i guess. Is it enough light for corals and anemones? I am thinking of getting some clowns and an anemone for them to live in maybe some corals Also is the filtration enough i have never had a wet dry filter like this before..PLEASE HELP!
Answers:
I have a 29 gallon marineland eclipse tank with three stage filter and heater for my salt water tank. Other then need to change the filter a lot and the lights every six months the tank works well. I found a small skimmer that fits well in it.
http://www.marineandreef.com/shoppro/fis.
A
You are fine I would say yes you can keep corals but I would no SPS corals. Everything else is fine with the exception of water flow inside the tank you will have to add some pumps to move water around. other then that you are fine good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment