Thursday, July 30, 2009

Angelfish breeding is cool to me, anyone have plans for a basement system?

I raised angels for a few years, just a few dozen per month. I'd like to get started again, with a new efficient plan for the basement.

Need good plans, photos, procedures.
Answers:
Need to know the size room you have available, as well as how many angels you plan to move monthly. Pick the guy begging to be picked for best answer, I'll still give you better plans. I could care less about being picked, as long as you have a setup that works best for you. I have 16 tanks running in my setup, which is small compared to other club member's fishrooms, which are between 25 to 80+ tanks. I don't have time for a larger setup, have work and a family.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.



yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.



nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.



yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.



ick mine as best answer and i will tell you all about my basement system angelfish breeding.
*Yoink* Thanks for 2, Sucker!
../%26acute;%26macr;..
.,/%26macr;../..
../../.
./``/麓炉/'.'/麓炉炉`鈥⒙?br />../%26#039;/./.././.
..('(.麓.麓.. 炉~/'.')
.\.%26#039;.
..''.%26#92;.. _.鈥⒙?br />..%26#92;..(
..\.\..

No comments:

Post a Comment