Friday, July 31, 2009

any suggestions.?

I need help naming my fish. I know it sounds corny but I have a few 'unnamed' fish!


P.S. they are fresh-water fish. :-p
Answers:
If you have a bunch of fish to name, you might want to go with a theme. Like you can name them after different zodiacs of people in your life: pisces, leo, gemini..
One time when i was younger I named my tank of golfish after characters in Star Wars, the Big black one was Darth Vader, the pretty one Princess Lea. ect.
Have fun with it and do what speaks to you.
dory avril seth oz buffy jinx chloe
i had a bright red and black betta that I named Jericho. I dont know why, that is just the first thing that popped in my head when I saw him.
nemo is good
flounder and sebastian!
cloe, tonya, marshmellow, lucy, mint, pepper, salt.
Lil' Fishy
Huck Fin(huck finn)

Monica lu-fin-sky(lewinsky)

Vince Gills(gill)

Flipper Wilson(flip wilson)

Tommy Dorsal(tommey dorsey)

Freddy Flipper(freddy fender)
fried, broiled and baked
My five year old thinks every fish should be named after the princesses and her favorite is Ariel - we have an Ariel (the red one) / a cinderella (the blue one) / a snow white (the black one) / little does she know daddy and I named the shark "buddy" (after Buddy Revell the 3 o'clock high bully) because he picks on the "princesses".

No comments:

Post a Comment