Friday, July 31, 2009

anyone else out there have pet fish?

I have had my times with fish where within a month they just die but i've had one good size fish in my aquarium now for about almsot two years. I was wondering for all you other people that have fish in an aquairium what your record is keeping a fish alive and healthy in your aquarium. HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS
Answers:
i have had some of my fish for over 5 years good luck with yours
I used to have fish so my record was having angel fishes for about 7 to 8 years FOOL
well i've had 4 fish and the longest is 1 year but it jus recently passed so we bought another one and it has been alive for 2 months
I had a Tiger Oscar for 8 years in a 55 gallon tank.Jack Dempsey going on 6 years..Cichlids seem to last the longest.some life spans are as high as 12 years some longer.as far as fish go, they are cool fu*kers.
i had 6 goldfish! but charlie died! :*( . so only 5 left! my goldfish r nearly 2 years old ! :D i feed like twice a day.
I HAVE 4 BETTAS 2 MALES AND 2 FEMALES
A few years. I keep a 150 gallon tropical tank. And a pond with goldfish and koi.
MY BETTA LIVED FOR 5 YRS
I have about 50 fish and the oldest is about three years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment