Saturday, May 22, 2010

bannaman ran, why am i disgusting for wanting to know what gender my fish are?

seriously, if i had a girl, or a boy dog, i would name them appropriately, what is disgusting about wanting to know what my little pets are?? Your`e the disgusting one, LOL
Answers:
I agree with you, why wouldn't you want to give your pets gender appropriate names? You wouldn't want to name a boy fish Princess. I wish I could help you with your problem, but I know little about fish.
tickle their backside
there are some really stupid people in here!
i've been reading his answers and he got problems..
the sexing of a fish is different for each fish.some females are the colorless fish, compared to the male of that breed. Sometimes it is fin size or length that determines it. Unfortunatley no standard.Google the type of fish you have.
I dont blame you one bit.. I too would love to know the sexes of all my fish.. some people do not think before they type, and most are looking four a laugh or what have you.. there was nothing wrong with your question.

Best of luck =)
Nothing wrong about trying to successfully determine the sex of your fish, but perhaps it's the manner inwhich you are asking your questions that's the problem?
I don't see a problem at all, but then again I'm probably more mature. :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment