Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are tetrafin and tetracolor tropical fish flakes the samething?

I have been feeding my four fishes tetracolor flakes for three-four years when i got them. I finally ran out of fish food so I got the tetrafin fish flakes, i thought they were the same thing so when I tried to feed the fishes they would get the food but then spit the food out. Only the gold fish ate the food. How do I make the other fishes eat it?
Answers:
It simply isn't what they are used to eating. They will slowly learn to appreciate it. Give them a bit of time and don't worry about it. Healthy adult fish can go a week without eating.
A
"Tetracolor" is supposed to help enhance the pigment in colorful fish, but if your fish don't like it, then you should feed them the food that they will happily eat, besides some goldfish will eat any kind of food. They aren't as picky as other fish.
tetra fin are goldfish flakes and tetracolor are for fish that lost thier color but you can use it for most kind of fish

No comments:

Post a Comment