Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are stingrays as pets illegal in Oklahoma?

I do not want any comments about Steve Irwin on here! I have always had a sincere interest in marine life, I love these animals and have worked with stingrays in the past! I don't need comments about them being dangerous, I know the risks involved.

I just need to know if they legal or not in the state of Oklahoma!
Answers:
You can call your local fish store or even the police station to find out. The local pet store will have to tell you if it is legal or not before you buy one, otherwise you have a good lawsuit.
Taking a stingray to Oklahoma?! That's like taking a New Yorker and sticking it in the middle of bushy tooth-optional Kentucky.it's just wrong.just wrong.
I think they're legal if you keep them on a leash. (Just kidding. They're legal everywhere.)
They are in Australia now..he he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment