Saturday, May 22, 2010

are they getting food?

the feeder fishes in the stores are they bieng fed by the workers?
Answers:
my very first job was at a pet store.. I worked there for 1 month and basically was disgusted - I learned pet stores dont infact care about pets - they care about profit

the feeder fish were fed. they and all the other fish were fed cheap food - not the food the store encourages you to feed the fish they sell you. but yes they were fed.
Yes, even feeder fish need food.
They do! But not as often as the others. They always seem to be eating one another. But I can tell you that feeder goldfish are the most hardy fish out there. I use to feed my oscars them and one kept hiding and eventually grew almost as big as the oscars.
I had him for 8 years and sold him to the pet shop for $12.00 I paid .25 for him.
they should be.. and actually, they are just as likely to be getting fed too much as they are not enough. often times you will see lots of left over food in the bottoms of tanks.

but, if you purchase feeders and you have a space for them, you may want to keep them for a day or two and feed them some quality food. this way you know what your fish are getting when you give them the feeders.
i dont get the question but im gessing yes

No comments:

Post a Comment