Sunday, August 2, 2009

are black moor goldfish the cutest goldfish?


Answers:
I like all goldfish but I just bought a black moor yesterday from walmart. For $1.88 I thought I would try to save his life even though they all had ick and half of them looked eaten alive, so far he is doing just fine. The fish in my pic was bought as a black moor over 9 years ago, he lost all his black after having him for a few years. He died around 4 months ago from reoccurring dropsy.
I had some. Weird looking. I think the Lionhead goldfish are the cutest.
Well it depends on what you like best. Personally I think Lionhead and Ranchu goldfish are the cutest.

Here is a picture http://www.aquariumfish.net/images_01/go.
I think goldfish are dull and ugly, sorry.
My son's school had a black moor cross with a bubble eye gold fish so he has 1 moor eye and 1 bubble eye, so he's not the cutest I've ever seen.. I like the fancy goldies, but due to having small kids and a not quite secure lid on my tank I have the simple feeder goldies. They are cheeper to replace when the kids feel the fish are hungry for gummy worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment